🎓 BSc, MSc, PhD, FRGS, FHEA • He/him
💼 Lecturer (~Assistant Professor) in Social and Cultural Informatics
🏛️ Department of Digital Humanities, King’s College London
- Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and its Geographic Information Science Research Group 🇬🇧
- Member of the Computational Humanities research group at King’s College London 🇬🇧
- Alumnus of the Centre for Spatial Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara 🇺🇸
- Adjunct Research Fellow at Research Center for Social Informatics Kwansei Gakuin University, Hyogo, Japan 🇯🇵
🔬 I am a geographic data scientist conducting research on:
- Cultural geo-analytics 🏛️
- Digital geographies 🗺️
- Creative and Cultural Industries 🎭
I support PhD and postdoctoral funding applications 📮, as well as dissertations in any of these themes. See my short CV and videos. I also have a research blog (Data Science In Place) ✒️.
📢 My work appeared in Slate, The Independent, Motherboard/VICE, Quartz, and The Conversation.
👾 Find me on KCL • Twitter • Instagram • Facebook • spatial@ucsb • Google Scholar • ResearchGate • SlideShare • Academia.edu • Publons • LinkedIn • OrcID • GitHub • Letterboxd